Admissions are purely based on merit. Admissions are to be sought through duly filled up Registration Cum Admission Form, that is to be submitted in the College Office on or before the specified date.
For Under Graduates
- Students seeking admission to the Science or Commerce Stream yearly system will need to qualify XII Board or Equivalent examination for admission.
- An original copy of transfer certificate (T.C.).
- Two attested copies of the Mark sheets of previous passed examination.
- An attested copy of Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Gap Certificate (lf required).
- An attested copy of 10th class Mark sheet ( For Date of Birth Verification).
- Migration Certificate.
Students have to bring the original copies of the required certificates for Verification and two passport size photographs with their their address proof.