No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
IHari Singh Ruprah College, Jabalpur, has planned a very ambitious curriculum post the advent of COVID-19. The entire year will be full of extra curricular activities, which will improve the knowledge, personality, and the confidence oif the students, in addition to providing them with great enjoyment.
The activities include the following:
1. Law Day Seminars: Attended by High Court and Supremen Court Judges
2. Moot Court: Adminitered by the most talented teachers and advocates
3. Classes on Research: Conducted by experts of Legal Community based at London
4. Opportunity to win an internship in the most prestigious organisations, including National Human Rights Commission. Students will be given special training for the same
5. Monthly Debates and Lecture Competitions
6. Grand Annual Function accompanied by fun and frolic, perfomred by the best performers of dance, drama, and music
7. Excursions Tours to Bhopal and Delhi, and a Hill Station
8. Special Training for Best Intership of B.A. and B.Com Students
9. National Social Service for all students is available
10. Participation in all Inter college tournament is encouraged by the college. The current students have made us proud by winning multiple medals in various such competitions
Note: In view of our past experience, we advise to all who seek admission, that the curriculum of the College is quite exciting, informative, and demanding. All students are expected to perform well in education and extracurricular.